Friday, October 10, 2008

Weezer Concert




So, on Tuesday Oct 7th, we went and saw Weezer for Rachel's birthday. Rachel and I have been Weezer fans for years. We have never seen them live. So one day Rachel said, "if they ever come in concert we should go and see them." I said "ok." A month later Rachel said Weezer is coming in concert. She wanted to go for her birthday and we could go with her sister and husband. I am one for surprises and told her that I don't want to go. She said ok and was sad. I called Kati and had her buy them online, so I could surprise Rachel. Rachel was buying some tickets for her sister and asked me if I was sure that I didn't want to go. With an evil laugh in my head, I told her that I am ok. One thing that I have always been terrible at is surprises. Even though I like surprising people I usually tell them before it happens. It was making me sad to see Rachel was disappointed that I didn't want to go. So, I caved in and told her that I already purchased some tickets. She asked me when did I get them. I told her I got them online opening day. When did you have time, she asked. I told her that I have my sources.

2 comments:

Nicole S. said...

What a nice guy you are! Looks like fun!

Kati said...

I am so glad that I was help out even though you caved. I am the same way, I always tell Ben early to. Looks like you had fun.