Saturday, December 20, 2008
Neil Diamond Concert
So, I have the best wife ever. I came home from work on Thursday and Rachel said, "Since you are so excited to open a present, you can open this one." It was a small silver box with red ribbon. I opened it up and it was a pair of Neil Diamond tickets. I shouted for joy because I wanted to go, but we weren't planning on going. We almost didn't go because of the snow storm was making a mess of the roads, but we decided to go up to 106th South and take trax the rest of the way. It was nice because we didn't have to drive just sit back and relax. Our seats weren't the greatest but I still really enjoyed the concert. Neil Diamond is still a really good performer even in his old age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so funny that Joshy likes Neil! You have a good wife to take you to see him.
your so lucky! You do have the best wife, and you better treat good! I know you do......The "Old age" Huh? Well you know we old people still can shake it and shout it pretty dang good.... Glad you got to see him before you can't, you have always like him.
Love that Pic too...
Post a Comment