Welcome to the wild and wacky world of the Taylors. I had to start a blog because I do not want to be the last in my family to have one. Also, I am much cooler than the rest of my family and my blog will blow their minds. May have noticed from the beginning that Rachel has nothing to do with this blog. We do not have kids to show off to the world, but we do have pets. We have 3 cats, Maynard, Liebchen, and Havoc. We also have 1 dog, Penuche, he is a daddy's boy. Stay tuned for what this totally awesome blog has to offer.
3 comments:
Josh, you are so funny. It's about time you got a blog. Now get some pictures on it.
Gosh , that is alot of smack talk. let's see if you can back it up.
what a cute picture....where are the pictures of your kids????? Well the race is on who has the funniest, cutiest etc.....
Post a Comment