Sunday, May 4, 2008

Maynard

This is Maynard. Maynard is the oldest of all of our pets. Rachel got him before I even new her. Maynard loves to play fetch and wrestle. When it comes to his mom he will always be a lover and a PH (personal heater) on those cold nights. Maynard loves to show off for people when they come to our house. He also loves to take advantage of new people and escape out the front door when they leave. He is a good cat and we love him.
Foods Maynard likes:
  • spaghetti
  • bananas
  • carrots
  • any meat
  • rutabaga
  • turnips
  • watermelon
  • mangoes
  • broccoli
  • asparagus
  • strawberries
  • raspberries
  • POPCORN
  • pizza-especially the crust
  • wheat thins
  • peaches
  • key lime yogurt
  • his Grammy's chicken & dumplings
  • and much, much more...

1 comment:

Nicole S. said...

Paul loves Maynard, he thinks he's a cool cat. I love that he plays fetch, its pretty funny. I have a PH too! Gotta love those PH's on a cold night.