Thursday, September 18, 2008

The BOX

The other day I was sitting on the couch with my back to Josh talking to him. He sounded a little distracted and I kept hearing a rustling sound...it sounded like when the cats are playing around in a box. We had just gotten a new printer and the box for it was pretty big so we decided to leave it there for them to play in. For some reason they really love to play in boxes. Anyway, I kept talking to Josh and he was responding with, "yeah" "mmm hmm" and so I turned around to see what on earth he was doing and this is what I saw...

After a pretty good laugh (and taking a picture of him when he was stuck in the box), we started to hear some tearing noises and his feet started to come out the bottom of the box...






The tearing con
tinued...





The whole thing ended badly...the box was destroyed but I got some funny pictures.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Nothing ever changes, Josh, How old are you? LOL

Nicole S. said...

I'm just gald that Rachel laughed. Like Kati said, some things never change! But it gave us a good laugh right!