
GET YOUR WEEDS!!!!!
The cure all for whatever ails you! We can get them in dry or juiced form. Need help impressing the ladies? I have it right here with Josh and Rachel's super fantastic weed-impress. Yours for only $25.00 an ounce or $50.00 per pint juiced.
Ok, since our garden only likes to grow weeds. I thought that I might be able to make some money selling weeds. We have been trying to work on it nightly to get the weeds out, but we will pull one weed out and the next day there will be fifty more in its place. Hopefully, we can overcome these pests and have a nice garden by the end of the summer. If anybody wants to help weed you are free to come over.
2 comments:
Love the look of the new blog! Rachel must have taken control of the computer. Way to go! lol Does the saying "growing like a weed" take on a new meaning?
cute! Don't let the weeds win! is my motto. I really would like to take a timed camera and just for one night and watch my garden grow and I'm sure the weeds have better growin parties....
Post a Comment