After we got back from our trip to Moab, we quickly got back into our routine. As we went about our day that Monday, I started to notice that Cordy wasn't acting like her usual cute little self. She had a runny nose, was coughing, and had a slight fever. She obviously didn't feel well.
We had a doctor's appointment scheduled for the next day already, so we just cuddled a lot and I gave her some herbs to help boost her immune system. I was pretty sure it wasn't too serious, but I still wanted to do whatever I could to make her more comfortable.
At the appointment the next day, the doctor said she had a low-grade fever, her ears were slightly pink, and he said she just had a cold. She also weighed in at 15 pounds 2 ounces. She continues to be our little shrimpy.
I continued my herbal regimen for the rest of the week, and by Saturday she was back to her happy, healthy self. So we decided to go for a family hike up to Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove.
View of the falls, and the valley below
Caveman and his doggie
Penuche was excited to find this large puddle of water
After the hike, we stopped at Purple Turtle and got some shakes. Cordy loved Josh's chocolate oreo shake. Then the two of them plopped on these blankets and watched some tv together.
Later that night was the Cultural Celebration for the Provo City Center Temple. Cordy was excited to watch it, and was pulling herself up on anyything she could get her little hands on. I was impressed with how much of it she actually watched.




And to end, here are some more cute pictures:
Hanging out with cousin Lydia













No comments:
Post a Comment